desktop backlog team triage

gavin at mozilla.com gavin at mozilla.com
Tue Aug 12 22:17:18 UTC 2014

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: desktop backlog team triage
Organizer: "Gavin Sharp" <gavin at mozilla.com>

Location: Firefox vidyo room
Time: 9:00:00 AM - 9:30:00 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
 Recurrence : Every Tuesday No end date Effective Aug 12, 2014

Required: firefox-ux-team at mozilla.com; bsmedberg at mozilla.com; fx-desktop at mozilla.com
Optional: cweiner at mozilla.com; jchaulk at mozilla.com; madhava at mozilla.com; mmucci at mozilla.com; firefox-dev at mozilla.org

This is an optional meeting for anyone interested in doing a group triage of the desktop backlog nomination queue:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/request.cgi?action=queue&type=firefox-backlog

The goals are:
- foster a shared understanding of what setting firefox-backlog+ means
- ensure that we triage the backlog nomination queue in a timely fashion
- provide an opportunity to discuss bugs that are harder to decide on with a larger group

The core dev team is of course welcome to triage nominations on their own outside of the meeting. If the queue is small enough, we won't hold this meeting.

Gavin