RE: firefox development process changes

Richard Newman rnewman at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 11 19:48:41 UTC 2014

Thanks for the frankness!

We solve the potential tedium in the mobile meeting (which as you can see from the notes is big) by marking updates as readonly. The meeting master uses their understanding of context to call out anything relevant as they go.

Our weekly meetings are often done in half an hour. Product/partner/etc stuff goes in the product meeting, which is 30-60m and relatively lively.

I fear my daily updates would largely be "wrote a lot of emails and commented on a lot of bugs; if you should know, you were CCed". Heh.