Is backout rate increasing?

David Burns dburns at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 11 12:20:28 UTC 2014

The way that I calculate the backouts, and this might be the
discrepancy, a push is counted a backout if there is a commit in there
that has a backout. I don't go and check all the commits, I normally
jump out of the loop when I find the first one.

Code can be found at
https://github.com/AutomatedTester/futurama-data/blob/master/app/tree_controller.py#L46

David