Some community engagement news.

Gavin Sharp gavin at gavinsharp.com
Thu Aug 7 22:38:18 UTC 2014

Also worth noting that there already is a good chunk of estimated
"easy" bugs in the backlog:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?f1=OP&o3=notequals&v6=firefox-backlog%2B&list_id=10940919&v3=---&resolution=---&emailtype1=exact&o2=lessthan&o6=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&query_format=advanced&f3=cf_fx_points&f2=cf_fx_points&f5=CP&email1=nobody%40mozilla.org&f6=flagtypes.name&v2=4

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?v4=p%3D3&f1=OP&o7=substring&v6=firefox-backlog%2B&o3=substring&list_id=10940924&n7=1&v3=p%3D2&resolution=---&emailtype1=exact&o6=substring&o2=substring&v7=p%3D13&f4=status_whiteboard&emailassigned_to1=1&query_format=advanced&j1=OR&f3=status_whiteboard&o4=substring&f2=status_whiteboard&f5=CP&email1=nobody%40mozilla.org&f6=flagtypes.name&v2=p%3D1&f7=status_whiteboard

Gavin