Next push on reducing intermittents in browser-chrome - 7 bugs need owners!

Gavin Sharp gavin at gavinsharp.com
Thu Aug 7 22:21:57 UTC 2014

These bugs are not very glamorous, but they're very important to
keeping our tree green and the check-ins flowing. Chasing these
failures down is difficult and sometimes frustrating. Just think of
this as a great opportunity to get some experience with
tryserver-debugging while contributing to a great cause!

Gavin