Restricting Bugzilla comments

L. David Baron dbaron at dbaron.org
Tue Aug 5 20:03:30 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 2014-08-05 10:46 -0700, Jared Wein wrote:
> Also, those with editbugs privilege can tag comments as 'abusive' or 'spam', which will collapse the comment. Accounts can get banned if they have too many 'abusive', 'spam', or similar tags. See https://wiki.mozilla.org/BMO/comment_tagging for more information.

For what it's worth, I've been using the "abusive" tag more than the
others lately (when it's relevant), because I think it gives people
a clearer idea of why a (possibly borderline-technically-relevant)
comment was hidden.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,