Restricting Bugzilla comments

Kev Needham kneedham at mozilla.com
Tue Aug 5 17:36:50 UTC 2014

I honestly hope we never, ever do that. I would rather call bullshit out
vs. filtering it, unless it is spam and/or against the ToS, in which
case the comments are still visible with the author name and a "this
comment violates policy x and has been removed" vs. filtering.

Per Gerv, banhammer with examples. :)

kev