Possibility of having small FOSS projects in introductory CS courses

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Fri Aug 1 15:44:06 UTC 2014

You might find the following resources helpful:

Bugs Ahoy: A tool to quickly find "good first bugs" that have an
assigned mentor. These can be broken down by language and area of the
codebase:

http://www.joshmatthews.net/bugsahoy/?

Code Firefox: A badass series of videos that introduce you to developing
Firefox.

http://codefirefox.com/

@StartMozilla: A Twitter account that periodically spews interesting
bugs for new contributors to hack on.