Possibility of having small FOSS projects in introductory CS courses

Manish Goregaokar manishsmail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:39:34 UTC 2014

Most of those seem to be rather long and/or require a much deeper
understanding of the system than what introductory-level students can pick
up (though that can be resolved locally by TAs and mentors). But I'll go
through the list more thoroughly later and see if I can pick up some C++
bugs that are less lengthy and are understandable.

-Manish Goregaokar