Status of click-to-play plugins in Firefox 24/26

Anthony Hughes ahughes at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 31 15:44:05 UTC 2013

We've been testing a myriad of sites (and plugins) ever since the first implementation of Click-to-Play landed on mozilla-central (I forget which Fx version that was). I can't give you a concrete list right now of all the sites we've tested going back to when we started testing CTP but here is a list of what was tested most recently (in Fx 26b1):
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/firefox26b1-plugins

Anthony Hughes
QA Engineer, Desktop Firefox
Mozilla Corporation