Status of click-to-play plugins in Firefox 24/26

Chad Weiner cweiner at mozilla.com
Wed Oct 30 00:04:05 UTC 2013

I hear a plea for a decision on how to move forward, so here's what I'd
like to propose.  This is obviously complex, so let's use this thread
to air additional perspectives and conversation for the next 24 hours
or so.  Gavin, Madhava and I will then meet before the end of the week,
along the way soliciting info from key folks involved to make the call.

Sound acceptable?

Thanks,
CW