Status of click-to-play plugins in Firefox 24/26

joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 21:45:48 UTC 2013

CTP Manager is an extension, it is not part of the core Firefox code. Further it's my understanding that it lets the user whitelist an individual site or site-plugin pair. What is needed is a built-in mechanism to whitelist an entire plugin globally. It doesn't need to have a UI for the user, about:config options would suffice.