Status of click-to-play plugins in Firefox 24/26

joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 22:44:30 UTC 2013

In the addon manager would require the user to click. I'm talking about a method to do this programmatically for many machines. Further, my understanding is that once CtP UI issues are resolved the latest Jave release, even if there are no known exploits, will be marked as "insecure." I know ADP payroll requires a certain version of Java 6 to function, how do we deal with those users until the system is compatible with the latest Java?