Re: Measuring Australis…

Blake Winton bwinton at mozilla.com
Wed Oct 23 15:37:09 UTC 2013

After chatting with Irving yesterday (and Mark this morning) I’ve added some notes to the bottom of the etherpad.

tl;dr - Yes, I believe we can use telemetry as-is for these types of probes, although it’s not quite as easy as it could be.  One of Irving’s suggestions is that we might want to add a new UiTelemetry.jsm, to make it easier to log UI events…

I’m also looping in Gregg Lind, one of the UXR Quants, to let us know whether it’s easier for post-analysis to store the action separately from the UI used to invoke it or not.

Thanks,
Blake.
--
Blake Winton   UX Engineer