Bug 492557: Brainstorming

Mike Ratcliffe mratcliffe at mozilla.com
Wed Oct 2 14:06:41 UTC 2013

It would be awesome to have a hotkey HUD!

We have so many hotkeys in Firefox that it is close to impossible to
chose new ones for a particular feature.

My first thoughts are that you will need to be aware that when
different tools are focused then shortcuts can behave in different
ways. This means that we will need shortcuts for e.g. our developer
tools, shortcut panel, bookmarks panel etc.

Also note that in different locales the shortcuts may be different.
Collecting together all of our current shortcuts will be a task in
itself.

/Mike Ratcliffe