How to track down why firefox is crashing so much.

Casey Jordan casey.jordan at jorsek.com
Sat Nov 30 18:53:39 UTC 2013

I will setup an instance for testing and get you guys access.

On Friday, November 29, 2013, Nicholas Nethercote <n.nethercote at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 4:09 AM, Casey Jordan <casey.jordan at jorsek.com>
wrote:

>> We have a fairly complex web application and the new production version
of
>> Firefox (25.1) seems to be very crash proned. I notice that it crashes
every
>> 10 min or so during normal browsing, but when using our application it is
>> much more frequent.
>
> We've had sporadic reports like this that FF25 is using much more
> memory than usual on Windows, leading to the crashes.
>
> Is it possible for others to use this web app?  Having a
> reliably-reproducing test case that Firefox devs can run would be an
> enormous help.
>
> Nick

Casey Jordan
easyDITA a product of Jorsek LLC
"CaseyDJordan" on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
(585) 348 7399
easydita.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please be advised that any disclosure  copying, distribution, or use of
the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message,
whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments, and
immediately contact the sender by replying to this e-mail or by phone.
Thank you.