Bug 722749 - Javascript engine and ccdump tool modification

Daniel Holbert dholbert at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 27 20:23:08 UTC 2013

[Looks like this was BCC'd to firefox-dev, based on mail headers)

I don't know the answer to your question, but for future reference,
please don't BCC mailing-list addresses, as that makes it harder for
people to sort email (manually or automatically) and it also may defeat
mail filters, depending on how folks have their filters set up.

Thanks,
~Daniel