Bug 722749 - Javascript engine and ccdump tool modification

Varadarajan S varadarajan at huawei.com
Wed Nov 27 06:44:34 UTC 2013

Dear All,

To have a simple tool for Firefox browsers which can give us the leaking objects and its corresponding file name and line number, I referred to Bug 722749 and changed the files in the Mozilla-central repository ( locally )

Objective: To use ccdump tool to get object address and its filename and line number
Files changed: Find attached
Output: [cid:image002.png at 01CEEB5A.315D5FB0]

Query: I am able to get the file name and line number only for GCThing which are function objects and not any objects or kinds. Kindly suggest a way for this tool that would help the developers to identify the leak with ease

Regards,
Varada