[b2g] PSA: Shutting down my mozilla git mirror in three weeks

Axel Hecht axel at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 26 10:33:43 UTC 2013

There are people lobbying for this, but they don't win.

Beyond the "oh doh hg", there's real beef in the rather different
branching pattern gaia has, and that stability branches seem to live
longer. In particular, partners don't release when the code is ready,
but when they're ready, with hardware and all.

Axel