The Australis "hamburger" button

hv1989 hv1989 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:32:01 UTC 2013

I also think this is a loss for firefox. The orange button made it
really easy to distinguish from other browsers. Also made it easy to
confirm over phone the person was indeed using browser X or Y. Now
with Australis I have to take a second look sometimes to be sure. I'm
pretty sure people not familiar with different browsers will have no
way of telling the difference or knowing they are actually working on
another browser.

I think it would make sense to change the "hamburger button" to
identify with Mozilla. Using a black/white logo or using a orange
color. I don't really care. But something that makes it easier. I'm
pretty sure I will be one of the first to install an addon that would
only turn that button orange!

(That's actually my only negative point for Australis. Otherwise I
think it is really good!)

Hannes Verschore