How to track down why firefox is crashing so much.

Brunoais brunoaiss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:02:31 UTC 2013

Yes, this is an issue introduced with firefox 25 which is not solved in
firefox 25.0.1.
I shure hope that they fix it SASP. It is crashing multiple times a day
with me... I just wonder what is the cause that is taking them so long
to fix...
Just to make it clear: I'm not complaining (yet) but I'm curious about
the situation.