How to track down why firefox is crashing so much.

Casey Jordan casey.jordan at jorsek.com
Fri Nov 22 19:12:26 UTC 2013

Yes I can absolutely do that! I would be so grateful for any help.

FYI, Our application makes extensive use of XSLT, XPath and CSS.

Here are links from about:crashes:

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-7c6f4c31-f452-43bc-8b0d-2c5cb2131121
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-54457d39-5429-4095-916a-ac5522131120
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-bbcf336c-4003-4158-a94a-fae0c2131120
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-e7c94143-70ae-414f-a44b-3ab752131119
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-549cf443-560d-4e78-9aa7-5ee7e2131119
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-68484ef2-eb91-43a1-bc5c-2ad5f2131117
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-77a287d7-cda1-467d-8856-fcb8e2131115
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-dcf3cadb-3764-4042-8211-5eab82131103

Like I said, some of them might not be directly related to our application
because I have noticed it crash on a number of sites. That being said, this
one happened specifically when I was using our app:

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-651d2904-2a82-4b22-82e3-ed25d2131122

Thanks again and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help
facilitate.

Cheers,

Casey