Australis reload button

Geoff Lankow geoff at darktrojan.net
Wed Nov 20 23:12:40 UTC 2013

I'm so used to having the reload and home buttons on the left that I
made a small add-on to put them back there. I've put it on Github so
that others can try it. https://github.com/darktrojan/buttonsback/releases
There's a few tiny pixel-pushing things to fix on Windows, and I've no
idea what it looks like on Mac, but I use Ubuntu so they don't bother me :-)

GL