Australis reload button

Madhava Enros madhava at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 20 15:52:11 UTC 2013

Hi Eric --

This is on our ux issues triage list, too. We ended up grouping a set of controls (url bar, stop/reload) because of the interaction complexity we were finding around making it more individually customizable. We may be able to revisit, though it may not be in this v1. Stand by, and thanks for the feedback.

Madhava

--
Madhava Enros
Firefox User Experience