Australis first impressions

Axel Hecht axel at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 20 15:12:57 UTC 2013

My first minute observations:

* I ended up with a lot of horizontal space taken by icons next to the
urlbar
** non-default items: firebug, lightbeam, talkilla, proxtube

When I cleaned things up, I wanted to get rid of the bookmarks menu, but
keep the star. Sadly, I can only have both.

Neither Firebug nor lightbeam like being customized into the icon popup
area, it seems.

I had one glitch where the mac window icons where shown at a small
offset and showed artifacts, but I'm unable to reproduce those.

Axel