Australis and vertical size

Kyle Huey me at kylehuey.com
Wed Nov 20 04:14:09 UTC 2013

I've been using Australis for about two hours now and it mostly works well
(although switching in and out of the customization view is a bit trippy)
but one thing is really annoying for me.  The vertical size that the UI
consumes when maximized on Windows has increased because the tabs are now
taller.  In fact, it's increased just enough to trip gmail from "your
screen is big" to "your screen is small" mode, and using gmail is now far
less awesome because everything is crowded together.

- Kyle