Release Dates adjusted for Dec/Jan shutdown

Lukas Blakk lsblakk at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 19 19:18:41 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Due to the Dec 20-Jan 2 shutdown we're adjusting the release calendar to accommodate the time off without losing time on development & quality assurance for our 2014 releases.  To that end, see https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar which has the updated release schedule for Firefox Desktop and Mobile.  These were vetted by release drivers to ensure minimal conflict on  future merge & release dates.

Enjoy the additional time on mozilla-central during the holidays (or, you know, take off for a bit). When we start coming back online in larger numbers at the beginning of January we'll work with sheriffs for those first few days to merge & stabilize the trees then returning to business as usual.

Cheers,
Lukas
Release Manager, Mozillian
mozillians.org/lsblakk