Australis first impressions

Benjamin Smedberg benjamin at smedbergs.us
Tue Nov 19 17:29:59 UTC 2013

On 11/19/2013 10:45 AM, Benjamin Smedberg wrote:
> I have actively avoided using Australis until now, so that I wasn't
> affected by work-in-progress code. So I'm going to post some first
> impressions after having used it for half a day or so.
I also discovered that the old "Recently closed tabs" menu is either
gone or is somehow rolled into the normal history menu in a way I can't
understand. On the history menu, that's the only thing I ever use, and
so I was actually hoping I could customize Firefox to just get direct
access to that.

--BDS