Australis landing soon

Gijs Kruitbosch gijskruitbosch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 14:05:20 UTC 2013

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/australis-add-on-compat-draft

As the link says, this is still a draft, but several of us have looked
it over, so this should be a decent starting point. As Justin pointed
out elsewhere in this thread, feedback as to add-on compat has been
limited so far, and so the organization/order of the items on this page
might change as we become aware of new issues and/or what part(s) of
Australis is (are) more or less of an issue for add-ons.

If you run into something that's not listed there, please do contact us
and/or edit that page and/or file bugs.

More generally, do note that the document is explicitly meant for add-on
authors and add-on compatibility issues discovered in testing, not for
general issues experienced by users. We have other blog/wiki stuff in
the works for that purpose.

Cheers,
Gijs