Australis update

Gavin Sharp gavin at gavinsharp.com
Wed Nov 13 18:45:48 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Justin Dolske <dolske at mozilla.com> wrote:
> So, that's where we are. As soon as we know the plan for the last item
> (bug 937519), we should be able to figure out when we're clear to land.
> If it's simple to resolve, it could be as soon as next week. If not, it
> could take longer.

Given that the cause of the regression is well understood and not
caused by Australis code, I don't think we need to block our landing
on it. So unless anything else comes up, we're clear to land.

Matt, I understand you've been investigating the regressions, but
given that this is on Beta, it seems like it would be better to just
back this out and fix things with a little less time pressure.

Gavin