AW: Usage Statistics/ Telemetry

Andre Klein A.Klein at mint-medical.de
Wed Nov 13 12:32:07 UTC 2013

Hi David,

thank you very much for your help. That helps! Do you know if there is any documentation about this classes that explain how they interact?
Do you know how telemetry is integrated in firefox? I was wondering, if I want firefox to collect a specific information, I have to do that in the cpp file in which the event happens that I want to collect, or is there some kind of automatism?
I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.

Thank you again for your help!

André