Usage Statistics/ Telemetry

Andre Klein A.Klein at mint-medical.de
Tue Nov 12 15:44:22 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am interested in how Mozilla products collect usage information. I was trying to find it in the source code, but unfortunately I did not find what I was looking for. I am interested in the requirements, which data is collected and most of all, how this is implemented.

I could not find any helpful documentation and I was wondering which mailing list to use to ask the community.

Could you help me by telling me if there is any helpful docu or which mailing list would be the best for me to use, if this one isn't the right one.

Thanks a lot.
Best wishes,
André