Status of click-to-play plugins in Firefox 24/26

Dão Gottwald dao at design-noir.de
Mon Nov 4 16:56:28 UTC 2013

On 04.11.2013 16:58, Benjamin Smedberg wrote:
> There has not been a clear decision on which of these options to
> implement. I'm also a little worried about having to invent new button
> styling to implement shorlander's UI mockups, since I don't think there
> are already button styles for the blue/highlighted options. What I
> propose that I implement something like shorlander's mockup with the
> followup changes:
>
> * use standard OS styles for all the buttons

In addition to this, I don't think you should introduce a custom striped
background for the notification bar. The notification bar should use the
styling that toolkit/themes/*/global/notification.css specifies based on
the notification's severity (i.e. the "type" attribute). Notification
bar style changes should be done in notification.css, not for individual
notification bars.