Status of click-to-play plugins in Firefox 24/26

Tetsuharu OHZEKI saneyuki.s.snyk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:47:28 UTC 2013

> == DISCOVERABILITY ==

These mockups are looked like using notification bar instead of
doorhanger. I seem these notification bar is very ugly, if they are
shown each time when a page has plugin contents, doesn't it? Well, if
they are floated (hovered) on the top of a page, they need to trade
off between notifying and page visibility for user about that its page
has some plugin contents. Why can't we use doorhanger? Should we use
any animated doorhanger's icon?