Merge configuration pages (i. e. Addons, Prefs)

Madhava Enros madhava at mozilla.com
Fri Jun 14 21:36:46 UTC 2013

No specific timeline yet, but UX is putting together a list of further steps to get us where we want to be.

As Alex explained, we've had to parcel things out into more digestible chunks; some have already landed (downloads, retractable forward button) and most of the rest of "core" Australis is what's coming next (tabs, menu, customize).

Revamped prefs + add ons and integration with the customize mode is pretty high on the list of next things.

Madhava

--
Madhava Enros
Firefox User Experience