Merge configuration pages (i. e. Addons, Prefs)

Florian Bender florian.bender at quantumedia.de
Fri Jun 14 21:23:03 UTC 2013

Alright, great to hear! I just never saw any mockups for this, and thought
that after Australis you'd hesitate to make substantial changes to the UI
for some time … though this is obviously post-Australis. Any timeframe
available for this?

Best regard,

Florian Bender

quantumedia · Kalchthaler, Müller & Partner Media Services GbR
Münsterplatz 32 · 79098 Freiburg · Tel. 0761 458 99 28-0 · Fax 0761 458 99 28-9
USt-IdNr: DE280390014 · Geschäftsführer: Gregor Kalchthaler, Philipp Müller