performance bug triage

Gavin Sharp gavin at gavinsharp.com
Fri Jun 14 16:16:35 UTC 2013

Sign-up rate for this has been pretty low! :)

(thanks Felipe and markh)

This shouldn't take a lot of time, and you're certainly free to just
leave any bugs in your list as-is if you're not sure what to do with
them. So the list of people signed up to help and the list of people
at https://etherpad.mozilla.org/firefox-bug-watching should have a lot
more names in common :)

Please sign up to help now!

Gavin