Weekly Australis Update

Justin Dolske dolske at mozilla.com
Tue Jul 9 11:09:47 PDT 2013

We currently  have 4 landing-blockers:

  - 885015 (Addon SDK test failure) -- Fixed in Github, but having some
difficulty merging to m-c.
  - 880611 (tspaint_places_generated_med/max) -- Some progress, but slow
going.
  - 880620 (10.6 tresize regression) -- Fixed. mstange has patches in
progress, and other fixes have already landed making this a significant
improvement from m-c.
  - 889758 (tpaint/ts_paint) -- New. :( Previously missed because UX
branch wasn't running it, now verifying that there are no other lurking
issues. Have a suspected cause.

880611 continues to look like the long-pole for landing, the others are
looking more promising.

I don't expect to be landing this week. We'll see how things look next
week. If these blockers continue to prevent us from landing, the "land
in 25 but ship in 26" plan may become "land in 26 but ship in 27". Note
that the rest of the team is continuing to work on other Australis bugs
in the interim.

Justin