The new find bar shifting down content

Ehsan Akhgari ehsan.akhgari at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 02:40:16 UTC 2013

So, what are the concrete next steps here?  Are we planning on letting the
current implementation get to the beta channel and hope that we get user
feedback on beta?  What is going to be the criteria for evaluating whether
we're going to let the current implementation find its way to release and
what is the fallback option if we decide that this is not something that we
want to ship?

While the brainstorming conversation is interesting, I started this thread
with a very concrete goal of not letting this feature get released without
due diligence, and I'd like to know if I have had any success towards that
goal yet!  :-)

Thanks,

--
Ehsan