The new find bar shifting down content

Mike de Boer mdeboer at mozilla.com
Tue Aug 20 20:21:43 UTC 2013

On Aug 20, 2013, at 10:17 PM, Gavin Sharp <gavin at gavinsharp.com> wrote:

> Are you suggesting just switching back to findbar-on-bottom for quick
> find specifically? Or something else more complicated?

Something else more complicated, I'm afraid. If quick find et al are deemed to have a long and prosperous future, I think it would be very good to try the Chrome approach; very minimal find bar that floats atop the page, smartly positioned to not cover search results, only marginally wider than the find textbox.