The new find bar shifting down content

Mike de Boer mdeboer at mozilla.com
Tue Aug 20 20:10:47 UTC 2013

My two cents on top of Mike's question is; while working on the findbar features, I found myself calling names at quick find after a while. Why? Well, because it is now, perhaps more then before, obvious that it is and should not share so much with the full-blown findbar, but instead be viewed upon as an entirely different feature.
Thinking about quick find this way, displaying a statically positioned partial (not full-width) quickfind-bar seems to coincide well with the sense of haste, efficiency that it's meant to offer. Let's pull it out of the find bar. It deserves it's own chrome.

Have fun, Mike.