Improving our Get Involved page

Margaret Leibovic margaret.leibovic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 22:44:03 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Lukas Blakk <lsblakk at mozilla.com> wrote:

> One idea might be to fork the whatcanidoformozilla.org and have a sub-set
> of bugs tagged to show up in whatcanidoforfirefox.org

The whatcanidoformozilla.org site actually links to the "Get Involved"
pages for various sub-projects [1], so I think we should just focus on
improving the "Get Involved" page for desktop Firefox, and make sure it's
correctly linked there. It's nice for whatcanidoformozilla.org to serve as
a big welcoming point for coding contributors, and once they find that they
want to contribute to desktop Firefox, they'll end up at the appropriate
wiki page with information about how to get started.

Margaret

[1] https://github.com/jdm/asknot/blob/master/index.html#L121