Improving our Get Involved page

Sankha Narayan Guria sankha93 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 20:15:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

It has been seen that many of the new contributors are overwhelmed the
sheer content of the docs. But essentially three steps are required to
build Firefox and run it. If we could put them up in a short and precise
way something like:

1. Get the dependencies.
      wget <blah blah> // the bootstrap.py command

2. Clone the repo.
     hg clone ....

3. Start the build.
     ./mach build

This could help improve the conversion ratio of the people who try reading
the docs and are actually building the code.

Sankha Narayan Guria