Improving our Get Involved page

Lukas Blakk lsblakk at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 19 20:00:00 UTC 2013

I see, that makes sense.

In that case it would be great to get some copy to that effect which helps distinguish "Mozilla has great projects to work on, one of them is Firefox, and this is your portal for all things Firefox helping".

One idea might be to fork the whatcanidoformozilla.org and have a sub-set of bugs tagged to show up in whatcanidoforfirefox.org

-Lukas