Improving our Get Involved page

Gavin Sharp gavin at gavinsharp.com
Mon Aug 19 19:57:02 UTC 2013

Yes, I am aware of those. But I think those are solving a different problem
- they have a wider scope of helping contributors to "all of Mozilla" (or
for the latter at least "all of Mozilla development"). In my view, the
Firefox get involved page should be about contributing to the Firefox
desktop browser front-end project specifically, and the contents should be
tailored to that (who to talk to, where to find us, specific discussion
venues, etc.).

Gavin