Improving our Get Involved page

Lukas Blakk lsblakk at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 19 19:33:14 UTC 2013

Are you already familiar with http://www.mozilla.org/contribute (run by David Boswell, I believe) and Josh Matthews (and others) page  http://whatcanidoformozilla.org/ (which accepts patches)?

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Get_Involved  is definitely out of date and we could point to the pages above for now while taking the time to go deep and get a better understanding of where people land the first time they look. In the short term, promote some of the newer efforts above to get people hooked in.

I'm going to just edit that wiki page right now and then let watch the discussion grow - this is a great topic and a worthy cause, perhaps a fun Summit hack session too?

-Lukas