Improving our Get Involved page

Madhava Enros madhava at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 19 19:04:56 UTC 2013

Yes! We've been wanting to have a single place to point people for a while, for documents like these and more future ones:

https://people.mozilla.com/~madhava/FDV/FirefoxDesignValues_booklet.pdf (or a future non-PDF version)
http://people.mozilla.com/~lco/ProjectSPF/

We'd been looking at doing this as part of the Mozilla Style guide site, which as a so-far-sparse "Products" section, but we could start here, too.

Madhava

--
Madhava Enros
Firefox User Experience