Improving our Get Involved page

Gavin Sharp gavin at gavinsharp.com
Mon Aug 19 18:31:59 UTC 2013

For example! One idea I had was linking to a "UX core
beliefs/principles/guidelines" page, that itself referenced things
like the Firefox design principles. These would be things that are
(hopefully!) understood by the core development team, and that shape
our decision making for UX/UI, but that aren't necessarily obvious to
new contributors. We don't currently have such a page, but I was just
chatting about it with Madhava on IRC, and coming up with (at least
the start of) one would probably not be too much work, particularly
since the UX team has been making a lot of progress in writing these
things down (no small task!).

(A separate motivation for such a page is being able to reference it
easily in Bugzilla/firefox-dev discussions.)

Gavin