Removal of "Enable JavaScript" and "Load images automatically" in Firefox 23

C B cb736 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 19:34:06 UTC 2013

I am curious about "breaks Google". I just turned off javascript and
image loading (Firefox 22, I will not upgrade until the options are
restored), and Google worked just fine. I briefly got a page that said
"click here if you are not redirected" or something like that, but it
quickly was replaced with the search results. Google is a very pleasant
website to use because it has almost no graphics.

With
 images turned off the link to Google home page from the search results
is invisible but it is still there and functional, and the link to click
 on to change your search is still there and still works but it is just a
 blue rectangle with nothing written in it, but I would not call either
of those broken. Broken means they do not work, not that you can not see
 them.

--

Christopher Booth