The new and improved findbar… and the future?

Tanvi Vyas tanvi at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 12 19:37:14 UTC 2013

Thank you so much for working on this feature!  I've been waiting for
the find bar to count the number of matches on a page for a very long
time!  I know I'm probably the minority, but I've found myself switching
to other browsers (Safari/Chrome) just to perform this task on a
particular page and then switching back.

I also like the idea of automatic highlighting and differentiating the
currently selected match from the rest.  Why would this be OSX specific;
why not extend to all platforms?

Thanks again!

~Tanvi